Thursday 14 November 2013, 6pm start for 7pm,
What is the high street for? How can we encourage the building of commercial, civic, cultural and community value?
Well known Fellow Julian Dobson FRSA will be speaking on the future of the High Street.
Tickets cost £5, with wine and soft drinks served.
To RSVP, email Rod Hyde.
- High Street Futures – Julian’s Guest RSA blog post.
- WIll the Bill & Mary show have a happy ending? on Julian’s blog
- High Streets need creches and coffee shops to survive, Portassays (telegraph.co.uk)
- Mary Portas calls for clearer policies on high street (standard.co.uk)
- Does “High Street” Shopping Have A Future? (blogs.abc.net.au)
- Q&A: Bill Grimsey on the alternative future for the high street (econsultancy.com)